Certified Credit Reporting provides data from all of the major credit repositories: Trans Union™, Experian™ and Equifax™. A tri-merge credit report takes the raw data and merges it into one nice easy-to-read credit report. This report encompasses credit scores, credit history, public record information, credit inquiries, fraud searches, an OFAC search and repository alerts.
You will be able to immediately identify the credit worthiness of you borrower with FICO scores provided by the three credit bureaus and will have complete visibility on the level of debt and delinquent rate of your borrower. Delivered in seconds within our secure online platform, our tri-merge credit report merges duplicate trade information into one line item detailing balances, credit limits, minimum monthly payments and late payment history. It provides a complete list of inquiries over the last 90 days, public record and collection information, historical detail of previous addresses and employment, as well as social security number variations and AKAs.
Accessible through our state-of-the-art web site or via any major LOS, our credit reports are approved by both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and its format can be customized to the layout that agrees with your work flow.
Our Tri-Merge reports are on time, accurate and affordable. With the ever changing regulatory and compliance landscape, it is important to make certain the basics are covered. From origination to funding, you can be sure Certified Credit Reporting has you covered.
The Certified Credit Reporting system offers:
– 24-hour secure online access
– Hundreds of user-friendly report formats to choose from
– Online customer service & Data Verification updates – Most completed within 24 hours!
– Credit Reports are Fannie Mae™, Freddie Mac™ and AUS accepted
– Certified interfaces with over 40 + loan origination systems and banking platforms
– Share Credit Reports in real time with remote processors, lenders or underwriters
– Online Credit Report, billing tracking and account maintenance in REAL TIME
– Rapid ReScore allows you to update your client’s credit within 3-5 business days!