Have you ever lost or had to delay or restructure a loan because of undisclosed debt?
Sometimes the “quiet period”, that time between the original credit pull and the close of the loan, isn’t always so quiet. Don’t wait to find out what additional liabilities your borrower may have incurred; find out as it happens instead of before it is too late!
Undisclosed Debt Monitoring closes the information lag and keeps you in the know.
With it, you can:
– Meet Fannie Mae’s LQI and Freddie Mac’s Responsible Lending Guidelines recommendations
– Monitor your borrower’s credit activity from initial activity to post closing
– Address issues as they appear, giving you time to obtain necessary documentation
– Uncover fraudulent activity as it relates to debt misrepresentation
– UDM can be ordered as a single bureau stand alone, or as a merged two bureau.
FROM ORIGINATION TO FUNDING, MAKE CERTAIN IT IS CERTIFIED CREDIT REPORTING