As a multi-faceted mortgage solutions provider, Certified Credit has specialized in Consumer Credit, Risk Mitigation, and Mortgage Verification Services for over 35 years. We have earned a trusted reputation for providing an outstanding customer experience, accuracy, technological efficiency, innovation, and a commitment to building strong relationships. Most importantly, we don’t just supply data; we help change people’s lives for the better. To our team, each verification we complete is so much more than numbers on a credit report – it’s about a family, a home, a dream.
At Certified Credit, we help our customers (lending institutions, banks, mortgage brokers, etc.) and their borrowers through the process of any clarification or updates to the credit report they might need in order to move forward with their mortgage loan. Your role with Certified Credit will give you an opportunity to expand your financial knowledge and share that expertise with our customers and their borrowers, all while making a significant impact in the lives of everyday people.
A woman-owned business, Certified Credit has a true commitment to diversity and inclusion, believing that our unique makeup offers fresh perspectives and an authentic, collaborative, and team-oriented environment. Together, we can do so much more!
About the job
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Business Development superstar looking to join a well-respected growing tech company We want someone that is driven, results-oriented and has an instinct for sales to join our team. This person will take pride in maximizing the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, enjoy reaching out to prospects using a variety of mediums, and will play a critical role in growing the business.
- Respond to customer requests to complete verification(s) in a timely manner
- Research internet for documentation to assist with verification requests
- Analyze credit files to determine the cause of missing data or correct/changes to credit data
- Process credit report supplement requests
- Speak to consumers and troubleshoot issues or discrepancies
- Always manage sensitive consumer information with utmost diligence
What you'll do
- You’ll talk to a lot of prospective customers
- You’ll to talk to them about a product that has a base of loyal customers
- Let’s be honest - You’ll be on the phone a LOT and you’ll send a lot of emails
- You’ll get prospects set up with demo appointments with the Sales Executives
- You’ll learn a ton about sales, our software, and business in general
- You’ll be expected to come up with great ideas on different ways we can go after the market and increase the leads we generate
- You’ll participate in monthly product meetings and help by providing customer feedback
- We’ll celebrate your wins - big and small!
What we'll expect from you
- Smarts are a must!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A sense of curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- An attention to detail and comfort working with data
- Good organizational skills
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales or any customer-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
And, if it wasn’t exciting enough, here are some of the perks of working with us! We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance.
- STD & LTD
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Time