About the job
As a multi-faceted mortgage solutions provider, Certified Credit has specialized in Consumer Credit, Risk Mitigation, and Mortgage Verification Services for over 35 years. We have earned a trusted reputation for providing an outstanding customer experience, accuracy, technological efficiency, innovation, and a commitment to building strong relationships. Most importantly, we don’t just supply data; we help change people’s lives for the better. To our team, each verification we complete is so much more than numbers on a credit report – it’s about a family, a home, a dream.
At Certified Credit, we help our customers (lending institutions, banks, mortgage brokers, etc.) and their borrowers through the process of any clarification or updates to the credit report they might need in order to move forward with their mortgage loan. Your role with Certified Credit will give you an opportunity to expand your financial knowledge and share that expertise with our customers and their borrowers, all while making a significant impact in the lives of everyday people.
A woman-owned business, Certified Credit has a true commitment to diversity and inclusion, believing that our unique makeup offers fresh perspectives and an authentic, collaborative, and team-oriented environment. Together, we can do so much more!
Fostering and maintaining relationships with Vendor/Partner companies and Customer Project Managers or Development Teams. Participates in the analysis and the development of integrations for Certified Credit Reporting (CCR), working with existing Operating Systems and CCR Development Teams. Support Proof-of-concept work and pilots with CCR Development Team and Customers.
- Experience with one or more of the following;
- Knowledge of tools, techniques, and principles used in application development
- Strong understanding of user interfaces and API implementation
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating with technical and non-technical audiences in various levels of organizations (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years in software integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction with internal and external clients
- Experience in defining and articulating system requirements, writing requirements documentation, business modeling, and process analysis to identify process improvement
- Experience with integrations and prototyping
- Experience in performing gap analysis, with a focus on identifying creative solutions
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management, and time management skills
- Willingness to share relevant knowledge and expertise with others
- Ability to persuade and influence others for best practice and the best approach
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and to meet all deadlines
- Initiative and a strong sense of ownership and pride in work
Certified Credit has a competitive and comprehensive benefits program!
- STD & LTD
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Time